[VHFcontesting] Alternate FT8 frequencies on 50 MHz during contests ?

Mark Spencer mark at alignedsolutions.com
Sun Jul 8 18:03:55 EDT 2018

Thanks Steve.   Despite subscribing to the WSJT yahoo group I had forgotten about that suggestion.   I also think it has a lot of merit, but there doesn't seem to be much enthusiasm from most of the VHF contesters I have chatted with.

Personally I think it would be a step in the right direction.  A compromise might be to use a dial frequency of say 50.316 which would allow some rigs with wide filters to see both 50.313 and 50.316.

73

Mark S
VE7AFZ

mark at alignedsolutions.com