[VHFcontesting] [NEWSVHF] 144.174 FT8 activity

James C jabeco at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 15:34:53 EDT 2018

FWIW,

In the PNW, 144.174 was chosen as the preferential and common convention
frequency for FT8 at last years PNWVHFS Conference.

That being said, We may not have the activity levels as seen in other parts
of the country so this may be less of an issue for us.

144.174 has been getting a workout up here since it was chosen and I
haven't seen or heard of any complaints, regionally or otherwise until now.

'If it ain't broke lets not fix it.'

.-James K7KQA DN06 -  PNWVHFS Vice-Pres.