[VHFcontesting] Microwave Update 2018

Tom Holmes tholmes at woh.rr.com
Sun Jul 15 22:29:16 EDT 2018

HI Gang...

Just another reminder to register and make your hotel reservations for MUD
2018, October 11 - 14 in Dayton, OH. The hotel recently approached us again
about turning back some rooms in our reserved block, and our only defense is
to have reservations tied to MUD. BTW, I have been informed that using hotel
travel points does NOT count towards the room nights needed to offset the
cost of the conference, so please do not use points unless that is truly the
only way you can attend. This is pretty standard practice for hotels.

One other thing: it would help us to know if you have made your hotel
reservation but have not yet registered for the conference. We are
periodically cross-checking our registrations against the hotel's  list to
make sure we get credit for all the rooms we've used, and they don't quite
match up. If you fit the above description, please drop me an email at
n8zm at mvus.org.

Thanks for your cooperation, and hope to see you in October.

Please see microwaveupdate.org for details.

Tom Holmes, N8ZM