[VHFcontesting] VHF update

sbolia at woh.rr.com sbolia at woh.rr.com
Wed Jul 18 12:59:55 EDT 2018

As of a few minutes ago, all of the CQWW websites including CQVHF are
operational.  We are working to restore the VHF log robot.  I will post when
the robot is fixed.

2. "ONLY" Stations attempting digital EME or digital meteor-scatter QSOs are
allowed to spot the callsign, frequency, and sequence only. Stations using
FT8 are not allowed.

Caution: To ensure strict compliance with these rules, the adjudication
process will include review of realtime and archived transcripts from
websites used to coordinate alerting data during the contest period.

Steve, N8BJQ