[VHFcontesting] WSJT-X 2.0

Mark Spencer mark at alignedsolutions.com
Wed Jul 25 13:15:06 EDT 2018

This is very promising.  (Support for 6 character grids will also be nice and this seems to be included in the plan for version 2.0)

To somewhat recap the comments I made on the WSJT-X development list,

I look forwards to trying this Software and thanks to Joe and the rest of the team for this.

(Also sorry for the prior email I sent out with no meaningful text from me.   User error on my part.)

73

Mark S
VE7AFZ

mark at alignedsolutions.com