[VHFcontesting] CO80 and CN99 visit in the June contest

Mark Spencer mark at alignedsolutions.com
Mon Jun 4 11:23:33 EDT 2018

Hi:

I plan to be on the air at the start of the contest in CO80, and I plan to visit CN99 on Sunday morning.

I'm uncertain about bands, modes etc but expect to at least operate on 50 MHz with analog and probably digital modes.  If the customary calling frequencies are busy or unusable or I decide I don't want to use the calling frequencies I expect to qsy 20 KHz up for analog modes and 3 kHz up for digital modes.   I don't expect to have Internet access.

If I am operating from my back pack station I expect to mostly run in a "search and pounce" mode.  If I am operating from my truck station I expect to call CQ more often.

If anyone is interested in more details please feel free to contact me off list.

73 and good luck in the contest.

Mark Spencer
VE7AFZ

mark at alignedsolutions.com