[VHFcontesting] No K9ZF /R this time out

Dan Evans k9zf at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 7 17:49:23 EDT 2018

I had told a few folks at Dayton (Xenia) that I was planning another Rover trip, but my boss has different plans for me...
I was planning for EM77, EM78, EM68, EM69, and EM79...   But, no fun for me this weekend.
MAYBE, I can make it out for the CQ-VHF, and/or September.
Also, I will heading up the VHF+ station for Field Day.  Look for W9WWI in EM78!
73 & have fun!Dan
-- K9ZF  Vice President, Clark County Amateur Radio Club,Amateur Radio Emergency Service, Clark County Indiana. EM78el The once and future K9ZF /R no budget Rover  ***QRP-l #1269 Check out the Rover Resource Page at:  List Administrator for: InHam+grid-loc+ham-books  Ask me how to join the Indiana Ham Mailing list!