[VHFcontesting] FT8 and the ARRL June VHF Contest

Marshall-K5QE k5qe at k5qe.com
Tue Jun 12 20:57:51 EDT 2018

Hi Mark and others interested in this topic....

I did not realize that there were so many "issues" for stations running
/R.  I suppose that is because moving my station from grid to grid would
be a real problem.....HI.

It seems clear that those running /R should try to come up with a set of
"best practices" for the rover group.  Other than being sure that
everyone is using the contest mode, I don't feel that I can contribute
to that.  I encourage the /R operators to "hash this out".  This is a
good forum, but maybe the WSJT reflector would work as well.

I hope that you did well in the contest....

73 Marshall K5QE