[VHFcontesting] Dayton Dinner

Kim whensley11 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 9 10:25:10 EST 2018

Good morning, everyone!

The new year has been a busy one for me, so I’m off to a slower start than I’d like.

Plans for the Dayton dinner were set up last year when I departed the hotel.

Friday, May 18, same place – same times – Double Tree Suites at Miamisburg. Social time beginning at 6 PM. Dinner at 7 PM.

More details will roll out by month’s end.

IN THE MEAN TIME… help me spread the word.

If you are into anything 50 MHz and above – you’re included and invited!

VHF. UHF. Microwave. EME. If you’re doing something above 50 MHz please come join us.

DOOR PRIZES? I’m open to suggestions, pricing, etc. To keep it simple I’m thinking gift certificates. The IC-9700 won’t be available until 4th quarter 2018. It doesn’t hurt to think big!

Let me hear from you.

Please spread the word.

73, Kim – WG8S