[VHFcontesting] PV solar generation and our hobby

Paul Rollinson Paulrollinson at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 2 10:05:54 EDT 2018

Good morning all,

I received a lot a great feedback and additional questions about other HAMs
looking to solarize their homes.

Basically, I've been told on good authority and previous installed, that per
panel optimizers with a centralized invert should be fine.

We are actively pursuing 2 separate companies for the project. Both are
NABCEP certified. This is a must.

I will post as the saga continues: both good and bad.

73

Thanks,

Paul Rollinson

Rollinson Associates