[VHFcontesting] 6M Amp Modules available at Dayton

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Mon May 7 15:51:48 EDT 2018

I have two of the Harris solid state KW amps for TV Channel 2, each with
RF and control cables and a sheet metal frame that can be used for
mounting or building fan brackets.  These work at 6M without retuning.

http://febo.com/uploads/6m_amp_1.jpg is a picture of one set, and
http://febo.com/uploads/6m_amp_2.jpg is one amp's rear-panel sticker
(the other is identical but for the serial number).

I understand that each unit can do 1KW output, and I was going to build
the pair with a combiner into a single loafs-at-1500W unit, but I
realized that I don't have a good place to mount them in my fairly small
shack.

So I'd like to sell them, ideally for pick up at Dayton Hamvention in 10
days or so.  $400 for one set (amp, sheet metal, and RF/control cables)
or $750 for the pair.  If no one wants them for Hamvention pick-up, I'll
discuss shipping.

If you're interested, please contact me off-list at jra at febo.com

Thanks and 73,
John N8UR