[VHFcontesting] Update: Dayton dinner - feedback sought

Kim whensley11 at comcast.net
Wed May 9 14:57:15 EDT 2018

Hello, everybody.

I wanted to provide an update on the Dayton dinner, and... I'd like to have some feedback.  Feedback... email me directly:  whensley11 at comcast.net mailto:whensley11 at comcast.net

Update:

There are only 16 people signed up for the dinner. We need 50 people to make it work.  Miracles can happen! ... but unless 34 people sign up over night, tomorrow I will have to cancel the dinner.

This is our dinner.  It's interesting that of 20,000 hams (or better) that attend the Hamvention there aren't more interested in getting together over food, VHF, UHF, microwave, EME, and weak signal...

Barring the miracle, tomorrow I will be returning everyone's money.

73, Kim - WG8S