[VHFcontesting] AC0RA/R 6M SPRINT

Wyatt Dirks wyattdirks at msn.com
Fri May 11 10:19:14 EDT 2018

I'm planning to be qrv for the 6m sprint with the following schedule.

1st hour en21
2nd hour en31
3rd hour en30
4th hour en20

I will start out on ssb for the first part of each stop on 50.185 or 50.125.  If nothing hrd on ssb I'll switch to Ft8 and/or Msk144 looking for qsos. Mode used will depend on what the band is doing and where I can find most qsos.  If I have cell reception I'll be on ping jockey.

Of the 4 grids I know en20 is the rarest so I plan to stay after sprint if anyone still needs en20.

Im going to be running 3 element at 25ft and kw this time.  Also don't forget I'll be signing Ac0ra/r since it is required for the sprint.  Adjust your operating accordingly on the digi modes.

Hope to catch you in the sprint!

73 Wyatt
Ac0ra