[VHFcontesting] Rover Logs for LoTW

Steve Kavanagh sjkavanagh1 at yahoo.ca
Thu May 17 21:41:35 EDT 2018

Thanks, all.  I've managed to acquire a certificate for VE3SMA/R and upload a few hundred fairly recent contest QSOs from three of my preferred rover sites which are within my chosen 200 km VUCC circle for 50-1296 MHz.  I was pondering the option of using a 4 character grid for those mobile QSOs which I don't know the exact location for.  I'm glad to hear that works, so I'll give that a try later, along with the more distant sites that don't contribute to my own VUCC totals and a few more contests.

The further back the contest, the harder it is to remember for sure where I actually operated from, so it gets harder to figure out what to do!

73,
Steve VE3SMA