[VHFcontesting] M2 9 element yagi info

Marshall P. Williams k5qe at k5qe.com
Fri May 25 17:24:39 EDT 2018

Hi Tom...have you talked to M2?  I have always had great luck by just
asking for what I need.  I think(I might be wrong on this one)that they
have data sheets for most of their antennas....even older ones.

They could just email you the data sheet or a link....

GL on fixing up this antenna....

73 Marshall K5QE