[VHFcontesting] June contest

Ken Kent ka2lim at stny.rr.com
Sun May 27 09:14:05 EDT 2018

The June contest is now less than 2 weeks away. The K2LIM Contest station is
looking to make contacts, during the contest on 2 Meters in the following
Grids. If you are in one of these grids, we would appreciate a sked or
contact on the ON4KST chat page during the contest for an attempt to
complete.

A contact in any of these grids would put us at or over 100 Grids worked
during "Contests only" since January 2011.

These are the grids that we are look for:

EM46 EM56 EM57 EM67 EM87

EN40 EN43 EN44 EN45 EN50 EN54 EN55 EN65 EN75 EN76 EN85

FM05 FM14 FM25

FN56

Than you in advance for your help.

For the group,

Ken

KA2LIM

'In God I Trust' regardless of what the govt. says!

an armed citizen is free, an unarmed citizen is a slave

patriotism is supporting your country all the time and your government when
it deserves it