[VHFcontesting] 902 last call

Sean Waite waisean at gmail.com
Mon May 28 14:56:16 EDT 2018

Hey Herb,

Any idea what shipping on those would be up to 01824? The booms might be a
little long for me but I can do around 100W on the band so it might be an
interesting way to get into EME, however few people actually use that band
for such things. I might also be able to use only sections of them in the
rover.

73,
Sean WA1TE