[VHFcontesting] More For-sale vhf-uhf-uwave antennas

Ed Kucharski k3dne at comcast.net
Mon May 28 18:47:20 EDT 2018

Just in time for the June VHF QSO Party! I found more antennas excess to my future needs! These are vintage (read old), used but I think very usable. Price as listed or best offer.  U-bolts for boom to mast mounting NOT included. All are pick-up only at my Westminster, MD QTH.

73,

Ed K3DNE

50MHz:  KLM 50-52-5, 6 meter antenna. $50.  5 elements on a 12ft. boom. Very robust (the boom is 2" OD). Needs a balun. The manual states KLM 3-60-4:1 balun. Good condition some of the non-stainless screws, washers and nuts are rusty. With manual.

144MHz: Telex/Hy-gain 214B-S. $30. 14 elements on 15'6"boom. 5.5 lbs., 1.28 sq ft wind area. With manual.  Good condition - stored in my shed for the past couple of decades.

144MHz: Cushcraft 32-19. Modified without the trigonal reflector to 17 elements. 22ft boom (includes boom brace).

12 lbs. Windload 3.5 sq.ft. $40. With Manual. Good condition - stored in my shed for the past couple of decades (boom brace stored outside).

220MHz: Unknown manufacturer (homebrew?). Square boom. 10 elements on 10ft boom.  $20.

432MHz: RIW-19 (2 of these for sale). 19 elements on a 12 ft. boom. Well used in fair to good condition stored in my shed for the past couple of decades. I drilled additional holes for 2" u-bolts to mount on a larger mast than originally designed. Includes reprint of assembly manual. Both for $30.

1296MHz:  Manfred Plotz SHF 42 elements on a 10 ft. boom. Unique design of 35 director elements, driven element and a hexagonal reflector. Square boom with boom brace - very robust (especially compared to a looper).  Very good condition, all stainless steel hardware - stored in my shed. No manual - I no very little about this antenna. $40.