[VHFcontesting] WSJT-X 2.0

Mark Spencer mark at alignedsolutions.com
Tue Nov 6 14:35:04 EST 2018

If anyone would like to test the new functionally with me over the air please let me know.   (I'd be happy to test via HF for those who are out of practical VHF range to CN89 / Vancouver BC (I have done a bit of testing on the air but would like to do some more.)

I am especially interested in trying out the "/R" call sign functionality with several stations running "NA contest mode" on the same frequency at the same time.

73

Mark S
VE7AFZ

mark at alignedsolutions.com