[VHFcontesting] September VHF - 3-Band Web Uploader Errors

Bart Jahnke bjahnke at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 11:32:20 EDT 2018

All,

Some of you have emailed me regarding challenge in submitting September VHF
logs in the 3-Band subcategory.

Last week, we had adjusted (added) subband filters to prevent non-FM-Only
participants (people who had no FM contacts) from selecting FM only, and we
missed a script flag that affected 3 Band.

We have now corrected that.

With this fix in place., the web uploader app has now been used
successfully for 3-Band entries in the past 30 minutes.

Thanks to all who participated (and endured what was clearly flat
conditions)!

73 Bart Jahnke, W9JJ
ARRL Contest Branch Manager

w9jj at arrl.org