[VHFcontesting] FN55 result and comments

John Geiger af5cc2 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 15:29:41 EDT 2018

Paul,

I agree with you that I wish stations would wait a minute to listen to
other callers before QSYing to work someone on another band.  I heard a
couple of such QSOs going on, called them but they had already QSYed I
guess.  They missed a QSO and I might have been a new mult for them also.
Just waiting a minute or so can give you the opportunity to work some other
QSOs.

73 John AF5CC