[VHFcontesting] 144 Sprint WZ1V

Michael Clarson wv2zow at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 10:46:48 EDT 2018

Ron: Couldn't you have used a narrow filter to filter out the strong
station? Sure-- you would miss some of the passband, but you could move
around with each call. Also, I didn't think the east/west sequence thing
carried over to FT8. I have not noticed it on 6 meters (only VHF band I
have used FT8). --Mike, WV2ZOW