[VHFcontesting] 70cm (432.1 MhzSSB/CW & 446.0 FM Simplex) SPRINT To Be Held On Wednesday Evening

peter h n6ze at aol.com
Sat Sep 29 00:39:37 EDT 2018

 Notice For:  All operators:  casual operators and anyone else holding an amateur radio license, the 432/446 Mhz (70 cm) band SPRINT will be held on Wednesday evening, 03 October '18 from 7PM - 11PM local time .

Please remember to get on the air, even if you just have an FM handheld!!

Most commonly used frequencies are 446.0 MHz FM simplex & 431.100 MHz USB/CW

Most activity occurs between 7PM to 9 PM or so.

For full details, please refer to:    http://svhfs.org/2018_SVHFS_FallSprints.pdf

For this event, all entries are submitted on the 3830 web site:     http://www.3830scores.com/index.php

I plan to operate from my usual spot in the Santa Monica Mountains (DM04qb)

Note: Last Fall '18 SPRINT, 902 MHz (33cm) & up will be held next Saturday from 8AM -2PM PDT

Good Luck to all

bt73Pete, N6ZE in DM04