[VHFcontesting] Sprint not?

Mike Smith VE9AA ve9aa at nbnet.nb.ca
Mon Apr 8 17:29:42 EDT 2019

Hello my Maine neighbours of Paul, Bill and Dave!

I am a little bit NE of you and can appreciate the snow we're all

(still) getting.  We got a foot within the last week or so and are expecting

nearly another foot over the next 10-12 hours.

I just gassed up the snowblower and looked at my motorcycle sitting in the
corner

of the garage, looking quite lonely.

All this to say "I hear ya my brothers!"

Mike VE9AA FN66 "NB"

A winter storm warning with 6 to 12 inches of snow expected today

makes it questionable whether I can be on for tonight's 2 meter

sprint. If the antenna elements aren't two or three inches in

diameter as is typical of spring snow I'll be making some noise.

Persistent stormy and windy pattern is still hampering efforts to

finish the 222 and 432 installations. What a winter this has been!

Spring's coming though... I think! ;-)

73,

Paul N1BUG FN55mf

Mike, Coreen & Corey