[VHFcontesting] All BS Aside: Who Operated During 2 meter SPRINT on Monday, 08April2019?

peter h n6ze at aol.com
Wed Apr 10 13:31:00 EDT 2019

Judging by posted results on 3830, I think that there was very minimal activity by ANY operators in CA NV, & AZ.

Please "reply all" to this e-mail with your operating, or not operating, news/report in the 2 Meter Spring SPRINT.

I drove 175 miles on a quick Rove from Thousand Oaks, CA (DM04ne) to CM94xl on US-101.

>From CM94, I worked only 2 stations on SSB with a 5/8 wave whip. (Coax to the 7 element yagi developed high SWR.)

>From Ventura (near DM04jg), I worked 7 stations in Ventura Co. and 1 in LA County.

I briefly heard Ralph, K6TSK, very weakly when I was driving toward Thousand Oaks about 9:45PM.

bt73
Pete, N6ZE