[VHFcontesting] [amsat-bb] [VHF] 5 Band VUCC Award

Alvaro de Leon Romo xe2at at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 23 20:30:34 EDT 2019

And LASER is not incluided ??
Al

Obtener Outlook para Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36>

________________________________
From: AMSAT-BB <amsat-bb-bounces at amsat.org> on behalf of Paul Andrews via AMSAT-BB <amsat-bb at amsat.org>
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2019 3:23:47 PM
To: K7XC Tim Marek
Cc: amsat-bb; Les Rayburn; VHF Reflector; vhfcontesting at contesting.com
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] [VHFcontesting] [VHF] 5 Band VUCC Award

With regards to 5 Band VUCC.   I think that satellite VUCC (100 QSOs) is
just another band.  (more accurate - Sat is a mode)

The ARRL identifies 10 VUCC bands between 50 MHz and 10 GHz.  Satellite is
just the 11th VUCC band.

Complete VUCC in any 5 bands and earn the 5BVUCC.  Am I missing something?

Has anyone completed VUCC in all 11 bands?

73 - Paul - W2HRO