[VHFcontesting] Short 70cm mount 70 cm yagi antennas

Sean Waite waisean at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 12:02:47 EDT 2019

Arrow makes a split boom yagi on 70cm. They are rear mounted but he has
mounts that can be used in the center.

Directive Systems can make their rear-mount beams center mount, but I don't
know about split boom. It may be worth reaching out to Terry and asking.
Their beams will be more optimized than the Arrows.