[VHFcontesting] Setting up TE RF amp for use with a sequencer.

nosigma at aol.com nosigma at aol.com
Tue Dec 17 22:37:27 EST 2019

Terry,

Are you around Saturday late afternoon or Sunday?  I need to stop by,  pay you for the XVRTR and pick up the 432 per amp.

Ready to install the XVRTR, sequencer and PA's back in the Jeep.

Attached is a pic of the sequencer, terminal strip for interconnects and XVRTR selector switch.  Very happy with the results.  I hope to set up the station and try it all out Sunday.

Again, I cant thank you enough.

73
John
KM4KMU