[VHFcontesting] 2304 mhz 100 watt

Herb Krumich wa2fgk at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 19 11:55:57 EST 2019

I have a complete turn key 100 watt out system for saleThe only thing needed is 100 mw of 2 meter drive, a ground to activate thesequencer and an antenna.The DEM transverter has 10 mhz lock.
The system has built in power supplies, 12 and 24 volts. - sequencing - Transmit/ receive relayEven built in power meter and SWRLooking for $500.00
I don't want to ship this.  I'll be in Xenia this spring and Elmira this coming weekendI'm located near Wilkes Barre, PaPhone is 570  829-2695wa2fgk at yahoo.comThanks for readingHerb K2LNSPictures on request