[VHFcontesting] Update on CSVHFS Conference in Lincoln, NE on July 26-27

Bruce Richardson w9fz at w9fz.com
Tue Jul 2 23:22:11 EDT 2019

On the very day I posted here, our hosting team was notified that the hotel
where we are holding the conference is now SOLD OUT.  We are disappointed.
The hotel has recommended the following nearby hotels as options:

Sleep Inn (one block away), 2803 Folkways Blvd Building A, Lincoln, NE.
402-477-0645
Mainstay Suites, (one block away), 2803 Folkways Blvd Building B, Lincoln,
NE.  402-438-0222
Comfort Suites University (four blocks away), 4231 Industrial Ave, Lincoln,
NE  402-476-8080
Staybridge Suites (five blocks away), 2701 Fletcher Ave., Lincoln, NE
402-438-7829

We do not know the booking status or prices of these properties, but they
are options if you are willing to conquer this complexity in order to attend
the conference.

Andrea Slack K2EZ and Mike Mellum KL6M have been added to the roster of
speakers. The speaking agenda is jam packed.

If you want to come to the conference but seek lodging even further afield,
the headquarters hotel is:
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson,
Lincoln North Hotel and Conference Center, NE
5353 N 27th St.
Lincoln, NE
68521

Still hope you are able to join us in Lincoln.
73
Bruce Richardson W9FZ