[VHFcontesting] contest grid activity summaries?

Alan Larson wa6azp at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 16:24:30 EDT 2019

  Are there any VHF/UHF contest activity summaries by grid?  i.e, a summary
of all contacts made from each grid, or a summary of all stations operating
from each grid.  (Those are different, in that one very active station
would make more contacts that a few casual ones.)  Hopefully, it would be
broken down by band.

  I suppose if all the logs were processed together this would be possible,
but I don't know if anyone does that, or if the results are available if it
is done.

        Alan