[VHFcontesting] CQ WW VHF - Rovering - the national Heat Dome.

Jonesy W3DHJ mailserver at jonz.net
Fri Jul 19 16:28:48 EDT 2019

I just completed the setup on the W3DHJ Rover-mobile -- as my
backyard thermometer tells me it is 106 degrees.  That _was_
supposed to be today's high -- but it's only 2:15 PM here now.
(But, "It is a dry heat!" -- at only 11% humidity.)

Anyway, I want my Rover brethren in the east half of this country
to be Very Careful tomorrow.  Take and drink LOTS of water.
White towels for the windows, and a mattress pad for the windshield
when parked.

I'll be doing DM88, DM87, DM77, and DM78 on Saturday, and
(in reverse)  DM78, DM77, DM87, and DM88 on Sunday.
More:
	https://w3dhj.net/vhfrover_plans.php

If you attempt to work me CW and think my sending shows I'm in full heat
stroke --- probably not.  That's pretty much my CW capabilities.  HI!HI!

73
Jonesy
--
  Marvin L Jones     | W3DHJ      | W3DHJ  | https://W3DHJ.net/