[VHFcontesting] FT8 frequencies 2 meters and up?

Peter Laws plaws0 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 10:30:11 EDT 2019

On Tue, Jun 4, 2019 at 8:23 PM Buddy Morgan via VHFcontesting
<vhfcontesting at contesting.com> wrote:

> 144.174 is already in the software. I would sure like to see 432.174 and 1296.174 in the WSJT software.

Consistency is good.  Separation of modes is good, too.  Only question
from me would be "does this work everywhere in ITU Region 2?" and if
yes, does it also work in Regions 1 and 3?

And, of course, at least in WSJT-X, you can add whatever frequencies
you want without waiting for the developers.