[VHFcontesting] Digital Modes (FT8) in January 2019 Contest

Sean Waite waisean at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 14:07:25 EDT 2019

6m is also the most effective way for a new op to get into the contest.
Most HF rigs have 6m in recent years. Almost everyone has a dual band
mobile or HT, but running just solo on those will lead to a dull contest
without major effort.

I see no reason to remove 6. If the band is closed it acts a lot like 2m
anyway, and when it's open it can really spice up a contest.

Sean WA1TE