[VHFcontesting] DN03 Grid activation notice - UPDATE - GRIDS ADDED TO TRIP - Now DN02-DN03-DN04

n12614 at aol.com n12614 at aol.com
Tue May 7 16:37:32 EDT 2019

James, I have an M2 6M-1K2 solid state amp that I picked up from a friend but have never used.  If you want to use it for a backup let me know and we can work out shipping, etc.  I'm not planning on doing any 6m this season other than the 6m Sprint this coming weekend so I'll look for you on 2m each morning but you may be a tad far for me in EM04.  I'll be running 350w and 18 elements. Don, AC5D  -----Original Message-----