[VHFcontesting] Dayton dinner info - reservations - next to last call

Kim whensley11 at comcast.net
Tue May 7 18:05:38 EDT 2019

Hello all!

This is for the Dayton VHF/UHF/microwave/weak signal/EME dinner.

Dinner is Friday, May 17, 7:00 PM.  Social hour:  6 PM at the hotel's bar area.

Dinner - please read carefully.

If you send money as friend/family via PayPal - $50.

If you send money as a business transaction via PayPal - $51.90.

PayPay ... to my (this) email address - whensley11 at comcas.net mailto:whensley11 at comcas.net

(As a reminder, this is not a business venture for me.  I pay for my dinner the same as you're paying for yours.)

Either via PayPal or email, please give me your callsign and name.

Questions?  Just let me know.

DO forward this to others!

See you in Dayton!   73, Kim - WG8S