[VHFcontesting] Beware the FT8 Flaw

Ron Klimas WZ1V wz1v at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 31 13:56:41 EDT 2019

No I only received WZ1V EA8ABC -10 nothing more,
despite sending back EA8ABC WZ1V R-18 many times,
he never acknowledges yet just goes on calling CQ.
The same EA8 did the same thing to others on frequency.
He just seemingly refused to send RR73. He may have
sent it just once but I never received it. The problem is HE
thought he had a good contact. The really curious thing is
he did the same thing to others on frequency, none of whom
received a RR73 or RRR. Then when I confront him he sends
"Already Wkd" - well maybe in his dreams !
If he were a good operator, he would have dropped out of
Auto Mode to send another RRR or RR73.
My point is this is not a good contact, despite his thinking it was.