[VHFcontesting] Need Yaesu rotor switch

Rick R rick1ds at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 18 22:02:44 EST 2019

One of the control box switches of my Yaesu G5400 broke and I need a replacement. It is a paddle type momentary contact spring return single pole switch used for elevation or azimuth control. The switch has a square shape and fits into a 5/8" square hole with two screws to hold in place. If you have one or know where I can get one please let me know. Thanks, Rick K1DS email or call 215-284-5517

More information about the VHFcontesting mailing list