[VHFcontesting] Ft8 on 222 and up

PAUL ROLLINSON paulrollinson at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 19 09:09:20 EDT 2019

Good morning all,
Lots of good info on interfacing wsjt and n1mm. I'm going to try and implement the changes for January.
Has anyone found a slick way to move contact to higher bands using digital?
I made a micro "plsqsy 222074" with limited success. Not knowing if others have additional bands is the biggest problem.
I plan on trying to create some sort of spreadsheet so I can search by call from previous contest.
Also, anyone have any success with digital using 903/1296? Terrestrial and EME?
I hope to have 6 bands in January with digital so now is the time to ask questions.
Had fun but was labor light on Sunday. Light opening to 4 land Sunday afternoon was nice. Only on FT8. No phone contacts heard.
Thanks for any feedback.
73
Thanks,
Paul Rollinson, KE1LI Rollinson Associates 860-928-5147860-208-8814 Cell/TextPaulrollinson at sbcglobal.net Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone