[VHFcontesting] sloppy operating

Kim whensley11 at comcast.net
Wed Sep 25 17:39:38 EDT 2019

This is in reply to Tim's, K7XC, recent post.  We've seen sloppy operating on SSB.  Let's face it.  It carries over to FT8.

Somehow, some way we need to educate folks.

We know one operator literally out of the "big gun CB" operators, and he carries this mentality over to SSB and FT8.  Quite a few hams have sent him snapshots of his wide signals … to no avail.  It's frustrating.

Just something else we need to separate out as we discuss these issues.  In some instances it's not the mode(s) that are the issue, it's the operator.

We keep trying!

73, Kim - WG8S