[VHFcontesting] FT8 on 222 & 432 during SPRINT

Mark Spencer mark at alignedsolutions.com
Thu Apr 23 13:27:57 EDT 2020

Hi Jay.   Yes I agree more standardization on Frequencies is probably a good thing.  For some reason I had a bit more uncertainty about the 432 FT8 frequency than I did for the 144 and 222 frequencies during the Sprints.   These days most of my digital mode operating happens during sprints and other contests.

73

Mark S
VE7AFZ

mark at alignedsolutions.com