[VHFcontesting] microwave sprint

Ken Kent ka2lim at stny.rr.com
Tue Apr 28 20:12:13 EDT 2020

This Saturday, look for Al-W9KXI from FN12ne and Ken-KA2LIM/P (operating
portable) from FN12of. Both operating 1296 only.

We will be about 3 miles apart straight line distance.

We will be working together as Al will be working from his home and I from a
hill top .

He will have the chat page available for coordinating and we will be talking
to each other using a 2M fm simplex frequency. I will only have my cell
fone.

Al will be running 60W and a 45 element looper and I will be running 25W to
2x25 element loopers. Both of us will have CW and SSB.

So look toward FN12ne and FN12of, pretty close to the same beam heading to
get us both, to get a couple of FN12 contacts.

Looking forward to working you.

Ken

KA2LIM

'In God I Trust' regardless of what the govt. says!

an armed citizen is free, an unarmed citizen is a slave

patriotism is supporting your country all the time and your government when
it deserves it