[VHFcontesting] For Sale

Allen Oldfield aoldfiel at stny.rr.com
Mon Aug 31 16:51:01 EDT 2020

Just in time for the September contest:

Down East Microwave Inc. 1296-144 Transverter.  Older style (4.125 x 1.875 x
7.75)  enclosure.  This is a 2003 model. It has a Common IF.   My IF radio
supplied 2 watts of drive for ~3 watts output.  I have the original manual
in pdf format.

The transverter was modified by Q5 Signal in July 2019 - Q5 added their High
Stability digiLO to this 1296 Transverter.  In addition to offering more
stable frequency control, this addition also allows the Transverter to be
synched to your 10MHz External Source.

Price: $315 shipped within the U.S.

Also For Sale:

1.    ARR SP28VD preamplifier  $80 shipped within the U.S.

2.    ARR SP144VDG preamplifier  $107 shipped within the U.S.

3.    SSB Electronic GmbH MHP 145 (High power) 144 MHz preamplifier

- and -

SSB Electronic GmbH DCW 2004 Sequencer with a "home brew" DB9 to RCA
connector "break out box".  Both of these are more than 10 years old. The
price is $375 shipped within the U.S.

4.    SSB Electronic GmbH MHP 1062 NF (High power) 144 MHz preamplifier.
This was purchased in 2019 from HRO and was used for about 6 months. The
price is $460 shipped within the U.S.

5.    SSB Electronic GmbH DCW 2004B Sequencer with the "SHF" label.   The
price is $165 shipped within the U.S.

Please contact me off the list.

Al - W9KXI

FN12ne