[VHFcontesting] Yaesu FT-897 For Sale

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Fri Dec 11 21:56:23 EST 2020

Hello everyone. I have a Yaesu FT-897 (https://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/hamhf/0897.html) for sale. It includes the original power cable, hand microphone, owners manual and box. The radio has the YF-122S SSB Filter, YF-122C CW Filter and TCXO-9 .5 PPM TCXO installed. Also includes a CT-62 CAT Cable, Service Manual on CD, LDG FT Meter and LDG YT-100 antenna tuner. Everything is in good condition and works 100%. I used this radio on 6 before it became my station on 2. Worked a lot of grids on 6 and 2 with it but I have three other radios now capable of those bands so time to move this along to someone else to use. I am asking $900 for everything shipped in the CONUS. Thanks.

73
Jim, W4KXY