[VHFcontesting] VHF/UHF/Microwave Forum at the Hamvention in Xenia, OH

Tony Emanuele temanuele at ebulent.com
Thu Feb 13 11:10:43 EST 2020

***VHF/UHF/Microwave Forum at the Hamvention in Xenia, OH***

As moderator of the VHF/UHF/Microwave Forum at the Hamvention 2020  I am
looking for 4 or 5 presentations covering a wide range of VHF/UHF/Microwave
topics that may attract newcomers to the forum & to our favorite part of the
spectrum as well as inform and enlighten the usual suspects.  The theme of
this year's Hamvention is "Amateur Radio, The Future".   A 15/20 minutes may
seem a bit brief but as demonstrated in the past a well-organized PowerPoint
presentation can be very effective despite the time constraint.  I encourage
first time presenters or anyone who has not presented recently to consider
making a presentation.  Though the date & time has yet to be officially
announced it will likely take place Saturday afternoon May 16th.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me OFF-LIST  at
WA8RJF at arrl.net or temanuele at ebulent.com

73,

Tony K8ZR