[VHFcontesting] Contest Operating Proposal

Bob, W3IDT w3idt at comcast.net
Wed Jan 15 12:50:54 EST 2020

All,

1. Yea, fat fingered the grid ...
W3SO is in Fox NOVEMBER 00 sn

2. Really glad that some of you will also try the
Top    of hour SSB
Bottom of hour CW
and maybe more of FT4 in between on 6m.

[btw. Be very "gentle" - vy qrs -  on CW on 6m;
I may not always have a good cw op on standby.]

3. I have to check with Marty, W3YOZ, re the state
of 222 when I get up there on Friday.
Ask when you work us on another band.

4. From our location in western PA we rotate the beams a lot.

Bob, w3idt

. Robert F. Teitel, W3IDT   .
. W3IDT at arrl.net            .
. W3IDT at comcast.net         .