[VHFcontesting] Weird ft8 contact on 2M. Did anyone else see it?

Paul Rollinson Paulrollinson at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 20 09:19:30 EST 2020

Good morning all,

Pulled the plug at 9:45 local last night. 27 of 33 hrs in the shack was
enough.

Thanks to all that worked us. If we heard it , we worked it. Record January
score for KE1LI.

Got a weird one for you and hopefully someone can confirm or explain.

When I went down in the shack this morning to review the logs, I left all
pc's running.

On 2M I receives a -23db contact from JW2JAP/R QN19 (Russia). I took a
picture before closing the software.

Have the Russian hacked my PC? Lol... Doubtful but can anyone explain?

At 6:30 am I was confused but I think it's a software issue.

Thanks,

Paul Rollinson, KE1LI

FN41AU

860-928-5147