[VHFcontesting] Pick Up Truck Rovers

nosigma at aol.com nosigma at aol.com
Sun Jan 26 22:10:15 EST 2020

John, KM4KMU here.

I will be moving to Eastern Kansas this summer.  The FM Only Jeep Cherokee will get retired from contesting duties.  I plan on setting up my 2018 F-150 shortbed crew cab as a Rover, 3456 and down.

Looking to trade ideas with anyone out there who has configured a pick up as a Rover.  Unlike the 92 Jeep that I could Butcher with a Saws-All and welder the XYL is not going allow that this time.

I was in touch with a gentleman who Roves out of an F150 but lost the contact info.  Hopefully you and others will reply.

73
John
KM4KMU
Nosigma at aol.com