[VHFcontesting] Pick Up Truck Rovers

nosigma at aol.com nosigma at aol.com
Mon Jan 27 19:29:57 EST 2020

Darryl
Not sketchy at all.  Very well described and easy to envision without looking at the citatations, which I will do after nets tonight.

What you describe fits well with what I had in mind for the build.  It sounds like you run two rotors, one front, one rear, I am anxious to look at the pics and if you run dual rotors learn how they were, I assume, linked together for parallel pointing for fast QSY, a later discussion.

 It is fascinating to compare the set ups for the many replies I have had.  Each op area has slightly different configuration to take advantage of slightly different strategies for the NE, Plains States, SoCal and PNW.

Reflector Users and PU Rovers:
So as not to clog the reflector with stupid newbie questions I will be putting future replies direct to contributors and not cc'ing the reflector.  If contributors prefer I only reply directly to them so as not to make "secrets" public let me know.  We all work hard for the "unfair advantage" and I appreciate that. If contributors  dont mind the public discussion on the reflector and no reflector members mind i will keep the discussion on the reflector so others might benefit.

Darryl,
Thank you.  Incredibly helpful.

73
John