[VHFcontesting] KM4KMU/R the accidental Rover

nosigma at aol.com nosigma at aol.com
Fri Jun 5 17:34:45 EDT 2020

No I dont plan on crashing.

Moving the XYL to KC from DC while I geo batch in Va Beach for 7 months.  Roving in a U-Haul truck with a car trailer out back.

Marked Atlas for grids.  Hand logging....hey honey write this down.... FT-60 HT with a whip.  Not exactly my normal killer FM set up.  Hope to hear somebody, anybody.  Thrilled if I can can set a record low score greater than 0.

I-70 near Pittsburg at the start.
Dayton or maybe Indy by night fall.
Lawrence KS by the end Sunday.  I will update as the day wears on Sat and St

When you get tired of beeps and squeaks listen and call on 146.520.  I will be caring CQ there with a blazing 5 Watts.

73
Better Luck to you
John
KM4KMU